Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Wreath

I'm sure you will excuse the lack of blogging from me lately when you see the pure gorgeousness I am here to share with you!!


Didn't I tell you???



The wonderfully talented Sophie from Stampin' Up! demonstrated how to make this wreath at the Melbourne Heartfelt event I attended, and it's been on my to do list ever since!  Lots of work, but well worth it I am sure you will agree :)

I am running a workshop so you can make your own wreath on Saturday 3rd November 2012.  Places are limited, and RSVP's close on Monday 22nd October.  If you are in the Melbourne area and would like to attend you can RSVP here.

Thanks for stopping by.....and I will be back tomorrow with something new to share :)

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Heart of Christmas, Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Festival Of Prints DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die, Blossom Party Originals Die, Fun Flowers Bigz Large Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Naturals Designer Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Tombow, Hot Glue Gun, Silicone Craft Sheet, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.....Thanks for sharing.