Monday, July 9, 2012

Just for you

Oops....2 weeks since my last post!  Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies???

Today I want to share with you a card we made a few weeks ago with my regular ladies, who had been asking me for a yellow card....just to push me out of my comfort zone!


I love how this turned out :)


The girls loved it, which is great!  I've been hard at work creating another yellow card for our next class on Thursday, so they better like that one too!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Just Believe
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Daffodil Delight DSP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments: