Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pennant Parade Christmas

I know I haven't popped in here for ages, but I have a good excuse!  We finally moved into our new house!  It's lovely to have our own space again, and I am in love with my stamping room!

Anyways....today I am sharing my April Christmas cards for the Christmas Card Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  


.....I kept the inside very simple too.....


Almost caught up now.....but I don't like my chances of getting my 10 May cards done by the end of today! Not to worry, there's always next week :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Pennant Parade, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Pennant Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: