Friday, April 27, 2012

Button Buddies Baby Boy

Popping in quickly to share the my latest creation using that sketch from Create with Connie and Mary!


Too cute, hey?


I think I may need to do a baby girl one of these cards for my stash too :)

...AND...

Remember this card from a couple of days ago?


I was selected as a Top 3 at Create with Connie and Mary!  So exciting!!


We are off to do the final walk through of our new house now...fingers crossed there's not much wrong with it and we can have the keys very soon :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Button Buddies, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP
Ink:  Basic Gray, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Subtles Buttons, Basic Pearls, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: