Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bordering on Sympathy

I am in love with the latest sketch over at Create with Connie and Mary.  As soon as I saw it my mind started racing with all the possibilities!  Here's my submission:


This is the first time I have cracked open the new Twitterpated DSP, and I'm in love!!


Happy Stampin'
Signature Not Quite Navy 2011

Stamps:  Bordering On Romance, Petite Pairs
Cardstock:  Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP, Watercolour Paper
Ink:  Basic Gray, Jet Black Stazon, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Pear Pizzazz Pleated Ribbon, Basic Pearls

8 comments:

Lisa Martz said...

This is so pretty! Very soft and serene. Perfect sympathy card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Kelly said...

Pretty. Makes me wish I'd ordered that eb folder LOL
Love the colors you chose.

janine jess said...

I do love this Mel! Love the color combination, it works so well! xx

Deb said...

This is such a pretty card! Love how you cut out the flowers and matched the embossing folder with the dsp! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

I think it is always so difficult to do a sympathy card that is beautiful but not overdone - yours is just perfect! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Carrie Sampsel said...

Beautiful card!! Love the flowers and you did a wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, now that is beautiful...what a wonderful sympathy card! I love the Twitterpated with that set! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Nance Leedy said...

Stunning card! Love your color choices and those flowers are beautiful. Love the finished inside too! So glad you joined us at CCMC!